During the COVID-19 pandemic, I’m offering both telehealth and in-person options:
I am offering virtual appointments, either by phone or by video using my secure electronic health records platform SimplePractice.
I am offering in-person appointments with increased safety precautions in place. If you are interested in utilizing this option, please review the list of safety precautions below and we will discuss the risks and benefits prior to meeting.
Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
My office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Masks will be required at all times. Eating is prohibited while we are inside the therapy room.
- I will require all clients to wash their hands or use sanitizer prior to entering the therapy room.
- Use of the waiting room is suspended at this time. Clients must wait outside of the suite or in their cars when not in session.
- All clients must answer a health questionnaire, which can be found on my website, prior to each session.
- I will conduct a no-contact temperature check prior to the session.
- I will be using a HEPA air purifier and keeping windows open at times throughout the day to promote ventilation. I will use Lysol disinfectant spray in between each session.
- I will use a fan to circulate and direct air flow towards the open windows. In-person sessions will be spaced at least one hour apart.
- Seating has been rearranged to maximize distance between all parties.